Upcycle your life – Fearon Hall
October 27, 2018 - 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Share the Harvest! (garden theme) – plus Halloween crafting. Bring on the pumpkins!
- Pumpkin carving competition – pumpkins provided for small fee.
- Pumpkin soup
- Apple pressing
- Beeswax candle making with Fruit Routes – light a candle in the ‘Leave a flame burning’ memorial garden, and plant a seed for a loved one with Co-op Funeralcare mortality café.
- Harvest festival display – bring your produce to add to it to the art
- Locally-sourced lunch with food from Co-op Food Waste scheme and Fareshare.
- Miracle berry tasting – turn your tastebuds from sour to sweet with these magical berries
- Jam jar and bottle collection.
- Autumn nature crafts including apple doll making, fairy door making (with the Canal and Rivers Trust and Wildlife Trust to ensure fairy doors are suitable for wildlife) and traditional Halloween decorations
- Raffle to win a local festive food hamper. Proceeds to the Pay It Forward feast
- Stalls from Transition Loughborough, GrowEatGift.com, Fruit Routes, LAGs, Love Food, Hate Waste, Fearon Hall, Charnwood Chai and local food producers(TBC).