Upcycle your life – Fearon Hall
December 15, 2018 - 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Feastive Celebration with free gifts galore – celebrate the season on a budget
- Enjoy a magical meal at a bargain price. From a blissful brunch to a delicious set meal, with snacks galore, eat well – and healthily (mostly).
- Support the Pay It Forward feast on 15th December by buying a meal for someone in need.
- Festive stocking making for people in need.
- Eco friendly Christmas decoration making: nature crafts and recycled treasures
- Cracker making with Groweatgift and Transition Loughborough
- Buy a ready-made eco-friendly stocking: buy plastic-free presents and upcycled gifts
- Hat, scarf, blanket and sock making with Loughborough knitting/Purple Pumpkin Patch and Transition Loughborough.
- Upcycled gift wrapping service at £1 parcel. Deluxe gift wrapping from £2.50 per parcel with art gift wrapping up to £20 per parcel. All proceeds from basic gift wrapping go to help local homeless organisations. 50% of art gift wrapping goes to homeless charities and 50% to the artist to help support low-wage artists and open access to arts.
- Add your name to the skill swapping board to get what you want by doing what you can.
- Shoebox-filling for local homelessness organization.
- Meet the Falcon Centre and buy gifts that help homeless people.
- Upcycle your clothes for festive celebrations
- Create toiletries in luxury packaging for Christmas treats
- Club Soda non-alcoholic drinks bar
- Festive decoration making
- Recycled Silver Jewellery making sessions with Hannah Silversmith
- Free entry – bring a gift to get a gift – and maybe meet Santa and his elves.
- Win prizes including gardening packs, hampers and more.
Stalls from Transition Loughborough, GrowEatGift.com, LAGs, Love Food, Hate Waste, Fearon Hall, Charnwood Chai, the Recycled Packaging Company Fearon crafting groups, Shelthorpe Community allotment, The Boat Inn and local food producers