Real Christmas Tree Recycling
January 2, 2019
Real Christmas trees can be recycled!
Please remember to remove all tinsel, lights and decorations first (along with and any pots or stands), as these can’t be recycled.
Blaby DC Take your tree to one of the following locations between 26 Dec and 06 January 2019:
- Countesthorpe – Co-op Supermarket car park, Main Street
- Elmesthorpe – Village Hall car park, Wilkinson Lane
- Enderby – Leisure Centre car park, Mill Lane
- Glenfield – Stamford Street car park
- Glen Parva – Playing field car park, Dorothy Avenue
- Huncote – The Pavilion car park, Sportsfield Lane
- Narborough – Narborough car park, Desford Road
- Stoney Stanton – War Memorial playing fields, Carey Hill Road
- Thorpe Astley – Aldi car park, Meridian Way
Blaby DC will also be collecting Christmas trees in residents first garden waste collection in 2019.
Charnwood BC: Real Christmas trees will be collected from Monday 7 Jan to Monday 21 January. Contact 01509 634563 if you have a tree that needs collecting.
Harborough DC: Residents that have subscribed to the council’s garden waste collection service will receive an extra green bin collection during the weeks commencing 14 and 21 January 2019 when real Christmas trees can be recycled.
Hinckley and Bosworth BC: Residents that have subscribed to the garden waste collection can put their real Christmas trees, cut to a maximum of one metre lengths, either in their garden bin or left by the side of the bin.
Melton BC: Residents that have subscribed to the garden waste club can put their real Christmas trees, cut into one metre lengths, into their garden bin or left by the side of the bin.
North West Leicestershire DC: Real Christmas trees will be collected if left out on one of your garden waste collection days in January or February. If the tree is over 6 ft please cut it in half.
Oadby & Wigston BC: Real Christmas trees can be collected for recycling. Please contact Customer Services on 0116 2888 8961 before 4 February 2019 to arrange a collection.